Broad Net Me
Sales Supervisor Dubai
Job description: Job Description:
- Supervising and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives
- Revising and implementing the sales strategies plans
- Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers
- Assist Management by completing all assigned duties
- Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Management
- Assist with sales rep questions, concerns and product/service questions
- Provide sales staff with proper training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, and company products, policies, and procedures
- Review and evaluate sales staff performance
- Handle personnel issues and problems
- Conduct weekly sales meetings
- Ensure all contracts/paperwork are completed and returned accurately and in a timely manner
- Work in the field with the sales team (ride with staff on presentations whenever needed)
Sales & Marketing Executive Dubai
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Supervisor Dubai
Sales Supervisor job Should have experience in fashion field. Male and female both can apply Arabic is must Salary Package 5000-6000AED
Marketing Professional Dubai
Job description: Hiring Digital Marketing Specialist!!
Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
Coordinate the creation of digital
Communicate with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist
Solid knowledge of Photoshop other media editing software
Familiarity with web design
Knowledge in Content writing.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good knowledge in SEO, Google AdWords etc.
Business development officer Dubai
business development executive for gulf region
We are in need of Freelancers who are willing to work on commission basis and appointment basis with us.
If he or she does closure at their end then he will be paid commission upto 10 percent depending on the project size.
If he just fixes up appointment then also he will be paid 10 to 15 dollars again depending on the type of appointment fixed with respect to size and money.
You will be provided with personal email and allowed to use company profile and represent yourself as part of company.
Sales Executive- Dubai
Sales Executive – Dubai 02 .Nos
Industry: Cement Block Factory/ Building Materials
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Reports to: Sales Manager
Our client is a leading group of companies in ME and is currently looking for 02 sales executives for their Cement Block Factory in Dubai.
Sales & Marketing of company products in UAE Market
Promoting company brand across UAE
Maintaining old and new customers
Coordinating with all departments of the company.
At least Diploma/ Degree is essential
At least 2-5 years of experience in sales of Cement Blocks and Cement Productst
Valid UAE D/L and have experience in Dubai and northern Emirates,
Medical Insurance from Company
Sales Coordinator Dubai
Sales coordinator with experience in IT hardware field required for IT company in Dubai.
Attention to Intricated details of sale
Fluent in MS Excel and MS Word
Excellent comminication skills in English, Hindi required
Minimum experience of 2 years
Sales Professionals Dubai
Grab a chance to become a part of dynamic work environment where you\'ll be joining a team of creative professionals! To qualify you must showcase your sales competencies, ability to drive revenue and have minimum 2 yrs experience in the field. Submit your application