Property Consultants Dubai
One of the leading Real Estate Company in Dubai, UAE is currently looking for an experienced Property Consultant / Property Agent to join our developing company. She/he must have at least 6 months experience as a Property Consultant / Property Agent. She/he must be familiar with the places in Dubai and the latest Property price in the market. She/he knows how to satisfy the needs of his/her client. She/he must be willing to work on a commission basis. Employment Visa will be provided and some property list to start with.
Business Development Manager Dubai
To work for a leading overseas real estate development group. To Search, maintain and develop relationships with present, potential agents and key business associates as well as attend exhibitions and events.
Have a University degree in Marketing or any other relevant fields.
Pleasant personality and strong communications skills
At least 2 years’ experience
A confident and determined approach.
Self-motivation and drive and able to work under pressure.
Excellent written and verbal in English.
A competitive streak and team player
Visit potential customers for new business.
Provide customers with quotations.
Negotiate the terms of agreements.
Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
Identify new markets and business opportunities.
Review your own sales performance.
Salary and Benefits
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience. Excellent prospects for advancement.
Property Manager Dubai
Responsibility for the management of Properties within the UAE Property Portfolio including maximizing operating profit and return on investment from our Business Centres, conventional offices, retail and residential units.
In addition, you will have responsibility to grow the business from existing revenues to revenue targets set for next 12 months delivering the required operating margins and thereafter on an annual basis.
• Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; growing and managing an effective broker network
• Managing rental process from advertising to contract signing, including negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Must have UAE property experience
• Preferable to hold UAE broker licence
HOURS OF WORK
Normal hours of work are from 9.00am to 6.00pm – Sunday to Thursday / Saturday 10.00 to 4.00pm
• Up to AED 10,000 + commission dependant on the individual and their current package.
Urgently looking for Sales Lease Manager for Real Estate Agency in Dubai with very attractive package.
Must be RERA License Holder.
Real Estate Agent Dubai
Buysellown Properties is looking for EXPERIENCED real estate agents.Minimum of 1 year experience in Dubai real estate market is required.
- 100% commission to the agent
- No fixed hours of work
- Employment visa
- Health insurance
- Administrative support
- CRM facilities
Real Estate Agent Dubai
REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Hiring for a dynamic Real Estate Agents
For a company in Business Bay
Male / Female
1-2 yrs Experience in Dubai
with RERA Card
Car and Driving license is a must
Have a desire to work in Real Estate
Have a good communication skills / fluent in English
Professional and a team player
Real estate agents Dubai
Real Estate Agent
We are looking for motivated, positive and with strong sales and marketing experienced individuals who are interested in real estate to join our team for sale & leasing, residential & commercial in Dubai.
- Familiarity with the areas in Dubai .
- Experience of at least one year in Dubai Real Estate market would be an advantage
- Experience of sales and marketing in any industry for more than one year
- Strong Communication Skills in English (Verbal & Written)
- Other Languages would be an advantage
- Presentable & Well Dressed at all times
- Professional with strong work ethics and negotiation skills
• Company visa
• Full time management and admin support
• Others to be discuss upon interview
Leasing consultant Dubai
Job description: We are looking to hire a Leasing Consultant with superb customer service and interpersonal skills. Leasing Consultants must be goal-driven with strong organizational and decision-making skills.
A successful Leasing Consultant should be professional and well informed while displaying a solution-oriented approach in order to match a client’s needs to properties that are available. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have remarkable negotiation and problem-solving skills.