PR Officer Dubai
Job Location: Dubai
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Reporting Structure Directly reporting to Asst. Manager HR/Admin
Working Hours/Days: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm – Sunday to Thursday & Saturday
Education Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor
Number of years of Experience: 6 to 10 yrs
Gender & Age: Any
Personality/Communication Skills: Good language skill in Arabic, English and Spoken Hindi will be preferred.
Salary range: AED 4000 per month
Public relations officer Dubai
we are looking for the PRO for our company. The candidate must have the experience of 5 years in the same position ,
* Organize periodic renewal of Licenses
* Submission of correct documentation to the Ministry Of Labor for visa applications
* Submission of correct documentation to obtain licenses and efficient collection of Licenses to take place when completed
* Take, submit & collect all necessary documentation in order to organize all Employee official paperwork.
* Arrange medical tests, passports, memos, promotional draws and fine resolution.
* Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments & in accordance with services such as mobile & landline phone services (connections/disconnections/repairs), mail, electricity
* Accompany the employee as they exit the country.
* Strong background of country Labor law
* 5 years experience in similar position
* Administration skills
* Good Oral & written Arabic and English
Job Type: Full-time
Corporate Executive Dubai
Looking female corporate executive, good in communication skills, expert in using excel & word, ready to join immediately.
PR Officer Dubai
We are looking for Arab PRO with minimum 5 years related experience in UAE, having good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic is a must.
Minimum 5 years experiences in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
Strong background of UAE Labor Law
Proficient typing skills in English and Arabic
High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
Excellent organization skills
Good computer skills
Knowledge and experience on the portal system usage (Immigration)
With a valid UAE drivers license
Communications Manager Position
The Communications Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and managing company's communication strategy. The Communication Manager ensures consistent and clear communication in alignment with company's mission and shared values. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Develop, execute, and manage a communication strategy.
Create a social media strategy and create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
Anaylze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
Customize social media pages (eg. FB, Twitter, Google+,Youtube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content etc.
Align efforts of teams and community partners to accurately and appropriately communicate developments of the organization that is consistent with company's Shared Values, Process, and mission.
Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key community and communications partners.
Prepare and submit an annual communications operational budget to the Chief Operating Officer for approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
Provide communications leadership and input for all strategic planning processes with the Chief Executive Officer.
Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
Manage and provide direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication tools.
Collaborate with community volunteers and partners in developing and executing communication strategies.
Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for community partners, staff and volunteers to give feedback on the effectiveness of teams and programs.
Partner with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer to represent company's with volunteers, community partners, and the media.
Perform other duties as assigned in support of company's
6 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years of senior communications leadership experience.
Bachelor degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
Ability to build strong relationships and engage and motivate teams representing diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
Experience developing an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging community partners, media, and partnering with Senior Management and peers.
Effective oral and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills.
Experience with reporting and evaluating communication effectiveness.
Demonstrated experience with presentation tools such as Powerpoint and Prezi.
Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards.
Experience in working with social media and digital campaigns .
Passionate about company's mission and able to promote, demonstrate, and communicate the mission, values and process of company's to others.
Ability to travel around the region on a daily basis to provide on-site leadership and support for teams and community partners.
PR Account Executive (Dubai)
• liaise on a daily basis with the client and the media, via telephone and email
• build strong relationships and networks with client and the media
• monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for the client
• develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
• research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
• promote news stories and features to the media
• collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
• attend and promote client events to the media
• commission market research
• coordinate studio or location photography
• undertake research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients
• interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
• excellent written communication skills (English and Arabic)
• flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• good teamwork and negotiation skills
• the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• creativity and imagination