HR Manager Dubai
Provide strategic HR business partner support
Drive informed decision making
Identify and take action on coaching opportunities including the facilitation of individual, team and leadership interventions
Partner with senior leadership and recruiting to develop work force plans and staffing models that support business objectives and advance the business and functions (talent acquisition, onboarding, development, talent movement)
Collaborate with HR Business Partners and shared service partners to successfully drive company-wide programs and initiatives including performance management, salary administration, recruiting, workforce planning and change management
Supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance
Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive and provides group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, and problem solving and performance management
HR Executive Dubai
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Administration of all contract labor
* Conducting various welfare activities
* Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
HR Manager Dubai
Currently based in Dubai. (Must)
2 years of working experience in Dubai.
Must have (UAE) Driving license
Education: MBA (HR)
Kindly mention your current salary in cv
Salary AED 16000/- (yearly ticket, health insurance)
Human Resource Management
Maintain attendance and leave record of all employees according to the standard.
Prepare monthly attendance and leave reports.
Maintain personnel files of all employees as per standards.
Act as a company PRO, Coordinate with DSOA for all matters relating to company including but not limited to, requesting for new service, upgrading new services, contract renewal, payments for different government services, trade license and establishment card renewal.
Assist in recruitment and selection by providing administrative support to selection team. Liaison with the headhunting firms and other recruitment agencies for posting of job vacancy and payments.
Assist HR department in implementing policies and procedures, assist in creating awareness among employees.
Ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners by arranging their employment visa from DSOA, making relevant employment contracts, completing documentation and liaison with DSOA for visa issuance and disbursement of joining benefits as per policy.
Maintain record of employee benefits, e.g. annual air tickets, leave balance and others.
Keep track of all processes related to employee services termination including exit checklist formulation, visa cancellation and preparation of final settlements.
Participate in the preparation of Human Resources and admin budget.
Conduct induction/orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the standards.
Maintain up-to-date and complete employee information.
Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly.
Liaison with medical insurance company for insurance cases processing as and when required.
Prepare monthly payroll before the deadline. Maintain the accurate record of allowances and deductions.
Keep track of traffic fines and accurately communicate deduction for payroll processing.
Admin & office Management
HR ASSISTANT DubaI
Answering and directing telephone calls in HR.
Provide clerical and administrative support in HR.
Assisting in reviewing candidatesâ€™ applications from recruitment agencies and directing hire applicants to ensure that
candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Scheduling appointments for interviews with agencies/candidates and heads of departments, when required.
Preparing and sending out employment offers to successfully interviewed candidates with the approval of the DCO.
Communicating with and contacting recruitment agencies and direct candidates effectively to complete file
documentation in a timely manner and to ensure that all required documents, including reference verification forms,
medical report etc are submitted prior to joining.
Processing of Dataflow verification and HAAD license application of clinical candidates, ensuring that correct
documentation is submitted to avoid delays in the verification and licensing process.
Development Manager Dubai
The selected candidate will be based at Cape Weligama and be responsible for all functions, practices, and outcomes of Learning and Development of existing resort portfolio and corporate office. This position, as the head of L&D, will lead a team of departmental trainers to facilitate organizational and human resource development activities of the company, align learning and development strategies with business strategies to meet organizational objectives, and assist the general management to enhance the wellbeing of the surrounding community which is a prime corporate social responsibility of Resplendent Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd.
High degree of organization and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is required. The ideal candidate should be well matured, aged around 30 – 45 years with exposure in the leisure industry, preferably in a luxury holiday resort in similar capacity. Acting as a role model with excellent leadership skills, ability to develop and motivate people by injecting L&D best practices to working environment is expected. Developed IT skills with hands on experience in MS Office would be pre-requisites. Management experience in international brands is preferred but not a must. The candidate should possess a degree or equallent qualification from a recognized institute and working experience in operational departments in a star class resort/ hotel would be a definite advantage.
How to Apply
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service
Recruitment officer Dubai
A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of RECRUITMENT OFFICER Candidates must have atleast experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment. Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder. Company is willing to train as long as Candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained. Have atleast knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills, Computer literate and familiar in MS Outlook. Having both written and oral English skills is a plus. Filipino Nationality. Salary offer will be between 2500 – 3000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward your CV
HR Officer Dubai
The McCarthy Agency is looking for a motivated team player with the ability to think on their feet. Ideal candidate must be telecommuting oriented and have excellent verbal and communication skills. He/She must be able to develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer support to build trust and confidence within our clients.
Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
Ability to resolve difficult situations to client's satisfaction.
Desire to work in a fast pace office environment.
Ability to critically analyze situations and solve problems.
We at the McCarthy Insurance Agency, offer flexible hours, a professional environment and opportunity for growth. We have been in the Insurance market for nearly 25 years with a reputation for servicing our clients.
HR Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
The following are job Responsibilities of HR Exectuive -
1. Job Description,
2. Identify the Competencies required,
3. Identify the source for hiring,
4. Interview the candidate,
5.Coordinate the interview with the respective department
6. If selected, complete the documentation .
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
8. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Full-time