INTERNATIONAL MARKET GROUP
Looking for HR Professional. Having a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Human Resources Operations, HR Metrics Management, Payroll, and performance.
Education: Bachelor/Master in Human Resources
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
2 years of working experience
Must have Driving license
Education: MBA (HR)
Kindly mention your current salary in cv
Salary 6000/ a month- (yearly ticket, health insurance)
Human Resource Management
Maintain attendance and leave record of all employees according to the standard.
Prepare monthly attendance and leave reports.
Maintain personnel files of all employees as per standards.
Act as a company PRO, Coordinate with DSOA for all matters relating to company including but not limited to, requesting for new service, upgrading new services, contract renewal, payments for different government services, trade license and establishment card renewal.
Assist in recruitment and selection by providing administrative support to selection team. Liaison with the headhunting firms and other recruitment agencies for posting of job vacancy and payments.
Assist HR department in implementing policies and procedures, assist in creating awareness among employees.
Ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners by arranging their employment visa from DSOA, making relevant employment contracts, completing documentation and liaison with DSOA for visa issuance and disbursement of joining benefits as per policy.
Maintain record of employee benefits, e.g. annual air tickets, leave balance and others.
Keep track of all processes related to employee services termination including exit checklist formulation, visa cancellation and preparation of final settlements.
Participate in the preparation of Human Resources and admin budget.
Conduct induction/orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the standards.
Maintain up-to-date and complete employee information.
Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly.
Liaison with medical insurance company for insurance cases processing as and when required.
Prepare monthly payroll before the deadline. Maintain the accurate record of allowances and deductions.
Keep track of traffic fines and accurately communicate deduction for payroll processing.
Admin & office Management
Are you a experienced recruiter, have to worked in this industry for 3 years or more, then we would like to see your resume, we need a person who is hands on and can interact with our clients, you will also have a degree, we pay 12,000 per month and provide relocation and housing
The selected candidate will be based at Cape Weligama and be responsible for all functions, practices, and outcomes of Learning and Development of existing resort portfolio and corporate office. This position, as the head of L&D, will lead a team of departmental trainers to facilitate organizational and human resource development activities of the company, align learning and development strategies with business strategies to meet organizational objectives, and assist the general management to enhance the wellbeing of the surrounding community which is a prime corporate social responsibility of Resplendent Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd.
High degree of organization and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is required. The ideal candidate should be well matured, aged around 30 – 45 years with exposure in the leisure industry, preferably in a luxury holiday resort in similar capacity. Acting as a role model with excellent leadership skills, ability to develop and motivate people by injecting L&D best practices to working environment is expected. Developed IT skills with hands on experience in MS Office would be pre-requisites. Management experience in international brands is preferred but not a must. The candidate should possess a degree or equallent qualification from a recognized institute and working experience in operational departments in a star class resort/ hotel would be a definite advantage.
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service
We are looking for a strong skilled HR advisor to join ouir fantastic team of staff. You will be qualified in HR or related subject and will be a capable HR generalist with solid, hands on, experience in all areas of HR. You will also have the ability to offer a strategic focus when needed. You will be self-sufficient and able to work with confidence unsupervised and will have demonstrated exceptional relationship-building skills and the ability to manage stakeholders and change. Strong negotiation, communication and organisation skills, salary is 56 K USD
To manage, maintain and drive HR activities for all the divisions, including policies, procedures, recruitment, performance management, reward, L&D and retention.
- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
Recruitment consultant needed for construction company in the UAE, you will work with the HR Manager concerning new hires, fires and contract workers, we are looking for a professional with 5 years experience