Kitchen Staff are urgently needed for a Cafe and Restaurant . Responsibilities include making orders, helping the Chef, checking needed raw material and more. Applicants living in the United Arab Emirates or abroad are welcome to apply. Work experience is not needed, applicants will be trained for the position.
Job description: Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning menus according to budget.
• Advertising vacancies and recruiting staff
• Managing stock control financial planning and managing budgets
• Meeting with suppliers and customers
• Discussing contract requirements with customers
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with 2 years offshore experience
• Having experience with well-known catering companies.
• Leadership experience in fine dining or catering services required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality or equivalent degree.
Interested candidates please forward their updated resume
A Restaurant serving Italian, Mexican and International Cuisine is in urgent need of (10) Waitress, preferably Any Nationality. Must have 2-3 years’ experience in F & B. Having good command in English communication skills is a MUST and needs to be presentable. Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritize. Working hours - 8 hours per day / 6 days a week. Duty meal provided. Salary offer: 3000Package.
A high profile family is looking for a qualified and experienced House Manager in order to manage and maintain their 8 300 m2 property . The candidate must have strong house management ability and will be responsible for the building process.
From 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a House Manager
Fluent English, Hindi will be a plus
Good knowledge of Dubai area
Able to manage big international team
Qualified and professional
Meticulous and hardworking
Good eye for detail
Able to take initiative
Duties and responsibilities
· Manage the house staff and arrange their schedules
· Liaise with the staff, contractors, sub-contractors and designers
· Recruitment of additional staff members
· Training of the domestic staff if necessary
· Being the part of designing and building process
· Perform operational manager role
· Assist the Lady of the house
· Provide feedback about the building process
· Manage the household budget and report on the expenditure and consumables
· Manage all salaries of the staff
· Being able to organise receptions /parties if necessary
· Run errands
6 days per week, flexible
This is a live-out position (appropriate, separate accommodation will be provided), and when the property is completed, it will be a live-in position.
Trial period depends on the candidate, minimum 1 month
Start as soon as possible
To be discussed
This restaurant is a well known Multi Award Winning Restaurant in the area, and as such is the ideal location for a committed and ambitious Head Chef to make his/her mark in the industry. They have a strong focus on quality and fresh produce. The operation includes an a la carte restaurant, bar and lounge, catering for all kinds of occasions.
As the Head chef you would be managing the day to day operations of the kitchens. You would also need to be able to drive new menus. A great opportunity for someone wanting to move into the next level in their career or currently working in a similar role.
Skills and experience:
Good communication skills and excellent level of food service.
Extensive knowledge in Italian cuisine.
Management experience previously for up to 15 staff.
Hard work ethic and ability to get the job done.
Worked in a busy kitchen environment before e.g. +150-250 covers per night.
Previous experience in a stand alone Ala Carte Restaurant.
Benefits and culture:
Salary of $65-$70k
5 Days on & 2 consecutive days off
50-55hrs per week
Relocation assistance may apply
Incentive Bonus applies
Immediate start on offer
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar job
* Able to communicate fluently in English
* Computer literate
* Able to search and hire excellent team members
* All Daily operational tasks including:
- opening and closing procedures
- Food & Service quality assurance
- Training and performance management of service and kitchen team
- Follow up on all required maintenance of equipment and facility
- Placement and receipt of requisitions
Large international airline with full international routes looking for cabin crew and ground staff for its location, we are extending out counter and need staff, please send the resume
Create strong loyalty to the hotel and brand by consistently exceeding guest expectations through first-class service and exceptional product quality.
Manage short and long-term financial health of the hotel
Analyze and identify financial opportunities including cost controls, productivity levels, and revenue generation
Deliver strong financial results by driving the revenue, profitability and market share expected of a top-performing luxury property
Apply strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain favorable long-term, strategic relationships, including:
Build a culture of engagement and excellence where staff members are empowered to respond to guests' needs.
Coach and develop leaders to create a strong talent pipeline.
Create lasting relationships with high profile guests, being attuned to global factors and customs when necessary. To be an insider for the city and area.
Initiate and maintain strong relationships with strategic hotel customers.
The General Manager will possess an excellent sense of luxury service quality and an understanding of the expectations of the trendsetting and trend-seeking guests. The candidate has experience with and understands the value of strong brands and how to play a role in promoting their growth.
The candidate will be an exceptional communicator and relationship-builder, who can inspire and engage staff. The ideal candidate continuously seeks to understand different viewpoints, and actively modifies his/her own behavior to adapt to changing environments. His or her strategic focus on driving the guest experience is achieved through clear objectives and holding staff accountable. Additionally, the candidate's significant business and financial acumen will maximize business profitability.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred course of study in Business Administration, Hotel Administration, or related). In lieu of degree, significant additional experience will be expected.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of hotel operations leadership experience in roles requiring strategic decision making and financial / business acumen.
Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills
Evidence of cross-cultural awareness / experience.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in Hospitality area, please, send us a resume thru email.