Registered Female MIDWIFE (Preferably Western) Dubai
If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become part of our Medical Team!
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Registered MIDWIFE preferably Western originated with extensive experience in Maternity Department to join our excellent team. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of you CV
Medical Nurses Dubai
Medical Surgical Ward Nurses, BSc Nurses/MSc Nurses; Gender Preferred: No Preference; Nationality Preferred: No Preference; Languages Known: Driving License: No Preference; Qualification: ; Total Exp: Total Exp in U.A.E: Age group: IT Skills Required: Job type: Salary & Other Benefits.
Career: Mid Career, Job Location: Dubai, Experience: 1 – 2 Years, Job Type: Full Time, Gender: Any
Healthcare Openings in Dubai
A Leading Healthcare Group based in UAE is looking for the below positions :-
Consultant Internal Medicine
Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology female only
Consultant Pediatrician with NICU
Spl. Critical Care Medicine
Specialist dermatologist Dubai
Salary - 40,000-50,000 AED per month
Busy centre in need of additional dermatologist
Attractive Salary Package
A well-established Dental Clinic in Dubai is looking for a Dental Implantologist to join their highly professional team.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills/attributes:
• At least 5 years of experience in private practice
• Dubai Residence only
• DHA License
• You must have a degree in Dentistry and be certified as an Implantologist.
• Comfortable with all types of Implant procedures
• Warm, friendly and engaging personality
• Part time/full time basis
ICU Nurses Dubai
Merciful Hands is Hiring female ICU nurse with HAAD or DHA license to join us.
Receive patients into the intensive care or trauma unit and quickly go through patients’ notes to determine medical issues
• Assess patients to determine the intensity of disease or trauma and create nursing care plans to meet his or her specific requirements
• Treat wounds by cleaning and disinfecting them by following preset directives and ensure that they are properly bandaged or / and stilted
• Record patients’ vitals including blood pressure, temperature and pulse in patients’ logbooks, on a periodic basis
• Administer oral medication and intravenous and intramuscular fluids, by first determining if patients have any allergies to medicine compounds
• Observe patients to determine signs of discomfort or changes in conditions and ensure that any significant observations are communicated to the nurse manager or doctor
• Evaluate patients to find out which diagnostic tests are required to determine disease or extent of injury and order and follow up on them in a proactive manner
• Respond to life-saving situations by performing first aid and CPR, in accordance to standard nursing protocols for treatment
• Set up, regulate and maintain life-saving or life-maintenance equipment such as ventilators, and record patients’ responses in an accurate manner
• Consult and coordinate with healthcare teams to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care plans for patients in critical conditions
• Arrange for administration of complete bedside care such as support with urination and stool and ensure patient wellbeing consistently
• Initiate patient education plans to teach both patients and their families how to manage their illnesses and injuries
• Monitor catheters, leads and tubing to ensure proper placement and functioning
• Provide information regarding post-treatment homecare needs, including diet and nutrition and exercise programs
Consultant Neurosurgeon Dubai
Reputed Medical facility based in Dubai is looking for a consultant neurosurgeon to join immediately. Please send your updated cv and license copy to proceed further.
Laser Therapist/Laser Technician
Laser Therapist/Laser Technician with DHA License.
Salary can be discussed upon interview.