Civil Engineer Needed Dubai
5 years and above Experience level
can do all legal documents such as Dubai Municipality, Civil defense, DEWA....
g+5 or More
B & V Group
Senior Project Engineer Sharjah
Male with Civil/ Mechanical engineering background with more than 6 years’ experience in UAE required for a glass and Aluminium company in Sharjah Job responsibilities are: 1.. To identify project requirements in coordination with end users to ensure satisfactory results. 2. To lead the planning and implementation of projects, and prepare terms of reference, project scope, goals and deliverables. 3. Prepare and manage project budgets and estimates in-line with better market rates to ensure cost savings. 4. To manage project resource allocation, quality assurance and document control for the project identified. 5. Plan, schedule and manage project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools, 6. To provide support to the project team therefore contributing to the smooth functioning of all activities within the project team. 7. To constantly monitor status report on project progress of the project therefore keeping track of progress and ensuring that the project is on time and on budget
Civil Engineer Dubai
China State Construction
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil engineer with 10 years experience wanted for 100 M USD projects lasting into 2020, you will have good English skills and be fully qualified for this role, we offer 100 K USD tax free and relocation
Project Engineer Dubai
Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
Maintains project data by writing and backing up data.
Maintains product and company reputation by complying all Clients needed
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Project Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Must be Bachelor's degree.
Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision
Experience in Metal Fabrication.
Site Engineer / Manager Dubai
• Responsible for managing the contractors work in coordination with the consultants to ensure completion within the time, scope and quality expected for the project.
• Report to Senior Projects Manager regularly to update the company about project situation
• Liaise with authorities to obtain NOC’s and handover works
• Control project budget, scope of work, project time schedule etc.
• Responsible for the detailed engineering of civil layout for the installation
• Sets out the work in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Supervise constructions, operations and maintenance activities at project site and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety requirements
• Prepare and implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and specifications in accordance with regulations
• Ensure that all materials and equipment installed by the contractor meet the contract requirements and project specifications
• Recommend improvements in work which will result in total quality management
• Attendance and lead of all project related meetings
• Monitor and maintain safety as per international and local standards review and justify contractor’s / client’s variations claims and monthly payments and all correspondences with contractor and client
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports and site diary
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the construction and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Preparing reports as required
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
MECHANICAL ENGINEER DUBAI
Working within the department, complete with a retention bonus in place and an immediate start on offer, the successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with other department engineers and drafters, as required, to ensure project goals are met
• Identifying requirements for mechanical/material handling engineering input into procurement and construction contract packages
• Preparing schedules for design work and allocating resources to enable mechanical engineering projects to be completed on time and within budget
You will demonstrate the following:
• Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• An strong background on large scale resource projects is essential
• Extensive experience in the engineering design of Materials Handling equipment (conveyors, chutes, hoppers, ship loaders, car dumpers, stackers, etc.)
This contract position has an expected duration of 52 months with considerable scope for longer term (ongoing) employment. As part of a continued effort to attract and retain the best talent in the market, a generous hourly rate will be payable to the right candidate who will be given the opportunity to work on some of the biggest
Process Engineer Dubai
PROCESS ENGINEER DUBAI
This roles requires a strong focus on technical excellence, your role is to achieve outcomes through technical advice, direction and leadership to areas of operations and maintenance and to assist with equipment selection and installation. Problem solving and identifying improvement opportunities you will be a key resource in terms of engineering standards and legislation requirement.
Will most likely possess the following: An Engineering Degree Proven career as a process engineer, Minimum 2 years local experience, Excellent communication and presentation skills
Technical Sales Engineer Dubai
UAE D/L, needed for an engineering service based group, experience 3-5 years on oil& gas and engineering filed with exposure to valves and calibrations services and other related project exposure