Sales Engineer - Electrical, with 2-3 years experience with UAE Driving licence, good knowledge of MEP consultant and contractor, required for a company in Dubai salary negotiable by employer
Sales Engineering Support Manager Dubai
Serves customers by installing, maintaining, and upgrading systems; managing staff.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes sales support engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves sales engineering support operational objectives by contributing sales engineering support information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales engineering support system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets sales engineering support financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Schedules installations by studying sales orders and specifications; determining engineering applications.
• Approves installations by completing tests; evaluating performance..
• Upgrades installations by identifying current installation specifications; determining applicable upgrades.
• Maintains installations by maintaining service contracts; scheduling preventive maintenance checks; responding to breakdowns.
• Establishes installation and service capability by determining location of engineers, technicians, repair and supply facilities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes sales engineering support and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Graduate Engineer, Indian with 3- 7 years experience to carryout DEWA cabling on Road corridor for an Electrical Construction Company with Dubai office in Karama since 16 years. Candidate should have hand on experience at site work for immediate recruitment on permanent basis.
Visit visa / with prospect of immediate joining
Al Hafeez Engineering - Civil Engineer Dubai
Al Hafeez Engineering Dubai
Civil Engineer Dubai
Participate in both the project control and design processes, either as part of a multi-disciplinary team and/or as Project Manager for single discipline projects; including conceptual design, preliminary plans, estimating, detailed design calculations, specification writing, monitoring drafting, project cost control and quality assurance
Complete design calculations and plans in accordance with applicable Codes and Standards
Develop and maintain knowledge of applicable codes, standards and design software
Provide design for new facilities, additions and renovations
Establish and maintain relationships with clients in order to define their needs, explain technical information, concepts or study results
Prepare Engineering Fee Proposals, Fee Cost Estimates, Project Estimates, Design Reports and other technical documents
Supervise the work of Technicians and Draftspersons appointed to the project
Perform all other related tasks that will help complete the project
Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
10 years or more of relevant experience
Eligible for registration as a Professional Engineer , salary open
SHAHZADA LANDSCAPING LLC
Agriculture Engineer. Candidate should have minimum 5-10 years of experience as a landscaping and irrigation work in U.A.E.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
• Knowledge of Tendering Procedures in United Arab Emirates.
• Preparing BOQ’s, Quotation and Contract document for new projects.
• Preparing Tender Documents for Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
• Excellent Estimation and Scheduling Skills.
• Quantity take-off during tender for new projects and conduct site inspections.
• Strong Communication skills for Oral and Email.
• Providing advice on contractual claims.
• Performing risk and value management and cost control.
• Searching, Marketing, and travelling for new potential client / projects around U.A.E.
• Participating for all government, semi government and public sector tender.
• Facing and solving all client problems.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
• Analysis of customer research current market conditions and competitor information.
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and result.
• Ability to supervise and communicate at all levels.
• Knowledge of landscaping, Plantation and Irrigation.
• Speak fluent English, Arabic & Urdu / Hindi.
• Willing to work extra hours as per the requirement.
• Ability to work in a team / multidisciplinary environment.
• Ability to prioritize and plan work effectively.
• Good budgeting skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer Dubai
Well known company based in Dubai has a good job opportunity for Sales Engineer for Electrical and Lighting Components. *Qualifications: •Male with UAE related working experience. •Technical knowledge and Sales background preferred•Driving license is a must.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live. They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, water and sewerage systems. They also design and build tall buildings and large structures that they can last for hundreds of years and withstand all weather conditions.
Civil engineers can either be consulting engineers who advise on projects and design them, or contracting engineers who turn their plans into reality and maintain the structures once they are built. Typical civil engineering work activities include:
undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations, salary is negotiable
MEP Engineer Dubai
We require MEP Estimation Engineer (Part Time or Full Time). Minimum Estimation Gulf Experience: 5-7 years
Job Responsibilities include:
Must be adept in AUTOCAD.
Collaborating with various organizations for determining the exact scope of work required in estimating report, reviewing and discussing the same with organizational heads for specific approach towards cost containment
Reviewing the method / procedure adopted by the organization for estimation purpose, and determining the scope of development in the same
Providing technical support to junior engineers and other team members regarding the estimation process, assisting project managers and contractors regarding bid analysis, and negotiating the same with contracting personnel
Reviewing project drawings, etc., providing technical insights regarding its development, and preparing directions for estimating process accordingly
Review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with defined scope of work.
Interact with multiple organizations to review, discuss project scope and estimate basis and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations.
Revise and conclude incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP's)
Assess the scope of work and develop detailed project cost estimates based on variables and risks and change orders.
Review technical specifications and drawing for bids, RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
Prepare commercial and technical comparison sheets and make informative recommendations and prepare cost variance reports.
Job Types: Full-time,