Structural Design Engineer
Babel Engineering Consultancy
Structural Design Engineer
Engineering Consultancy firm requires Structural Design Engineer (G+4).Please email your CV, salary is negotiable
We are hiring a structural engineer to join the crew, we have several new projects and beyond, please send in your CV, we offer 120 K USD tax free to start
The Role Objective : Coordinate between Client and the Contractor Main Responsibilities: - Check the shop drawings,subcontractor submittals,materials etc. - Follow up the progress and quality of work - Take necessary action for contractual particulars - Represent the consultant towards any third party - Ensure application of design with agreed time frame and quality level - Conduct weekly meeting with consultants to discuss and approve operational plans in all aspects of Mobilization, Structural, including material and subcontractors approval - Responsible to comparative analysis of competitors quotation - Successful in maximizing work performance to meet the completion dates of the projects which includes monitoring performance of contractors,projects schedule,projects cost control and preparing monthly projects progress reports - Supervising and Inspect the critical/important items of work implemented on site - Managing work quality according to project contract, specification and approve shop drawing - Arranging the required correspondence to contractor,consultant, head office and the owner Reporting to : Construction Manager Subordinates: Site Engineers and Inspectors Other Interactions: Client,Contractors and Project Managers Duration : Permanent Desired Start Date: Immediate Probation : 6 mos Salary: Confidential Requirements: University qualifications: B Sc Engineering ( Civil/Architectural) Previous Experience: Not less than 15 years Specialist Knowledge : Primavera, Autocad, MS Office Other Skills: Good Team Leader, Ability to work under pressure Gender Preference: Male Nationality : Any Language Skills: Fluent in English
The company is a dynamic force in the energy market, delivering innovative solutions throughout Asia and the Middle East. With over 250 specialist staff they provide their clients with access to specialist consultancy and design expertise in all areas of the energy and power industries, including renewable energy projects such as wind and solar. Services include strategic advice to utilities and independent power producers, technical and feasibility studies, project and construction management, asset management services, long-term planning and integrity studies for the electricity, oil and gas industries.
You will be directly involved in the construction of buildings involving design, construction and delivery innovation. As the Project Manager you will secure and deliver client needs.. salary negotiable
You will have wind farm civil construction experience and some electrical knowledge of plant construction. You have a track record of meeting client expectations. Ideally, you have a Civil Engineering background or equivalent, project managment and on-site expeience.
A leading Consultant Company is urgently hiring for the following personnel’s.
1. Project Manager, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and MEP Engineer with minimum experience in similar post, construction projects and knowledge in design.
2. Site Supervisor with experience on the same field.
3. PRO (Public Relation Officer) with government and authorities experience.
• Responsible for day to day site work
• Follow up with site engineers of Contractor and/or subcontractor to ensure that work is
being carried out as per design drawings, specifications & meeting planned dates in
• Interact with Project Manager for clarification in design/ RFI etc.
• Daily reporting about progress, non compliance, delay in work to the Project Manager
• Ensure that Communication regarding any changes in plan have reached the
engineers/Contractors and/or Sub-Contractor’s Representatives
• Conducting regular job site inspections
• Actively monitor the work environment for hazards
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
Working within the department, complete with a retention bonus in place and an immediate start on offer, the successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with other department engineers and drafters, as required, to ensure project goals are met
• Identifying requirements for mechanical/material handling engineering input into procurement and construction contract packages
• Preparing schedules for design work and allocating resources to enable mechanical engineering projects to be completed on time and within budget
You will demonstrate the following:
• Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• An strong background on large scale resource projects is essential
• Extensive experience in the engineering design of Materials Handling equipment (conveyors, chutes, hoppers, ship loaders, car dumpers, stackers, etc.)
This contract position has an expected duration of 52 months with considerable scope for longer term (ongoing) employment. As part of a continued effort to attract and retain the best talent in the market, a generous hourly rate will be payable to the right candidate who will be given the opportunity to work on some of the biggest