This professional services firm consults to a wide variety of corporates and mid sized businesses. This is a 36 month contract
Collecting overdue debt is critical to the performance of their business so you can really contribute to their overall success.
You will be actively following up and collecting overdue invoices, liaising with clients and internal stakeholders in addition to producing credit notes and issuing letters of demand amongst other things.
Some experience in credit control is essential and you will need to demonstrate a high attention to detail and well developed organisational skills.
client services officer
CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER
My client is a highly reputable successful boutique financial services firm. Currently an opportunity exists for a Client Service Officer who has had 12 month experience working within a financial planning firm
In this challenging role you will involved in supporting one advisers in regards to customer care of key clients. You will be the first point of contact for all client queries, be involved in implementation duties and diary management for the adviser. In addition to this you will be inputting RoA’s into their software system (visiplan) and other general administration duties.
To be considered for this role you will have experience in a client services or support role within either a large or boutique financial planning environment. You will have a strong understanding of the financial planning process along with strong communication and MS Office skills. Ideally you will have begun or completed your DFP studies, however people with solid experience will also be considered. Exposure to Visiplan or another financial planning software package is preferred.
This is a highly autonomous role with a high level of responsibility.
WealthManagers - RM :
One of the leading financial groups of India, is looking out for passionate RMs for Wealth Management profile. Please go through the below JD.
Achieve present revenue targets.
-Acquire new customers per month for Wealth Management products & have a good understanding of global investment markets and opportunities and various factors affecting these markets.
- Need to show initiative and creativity in acquiring new customers for Wealth Management products
- Performance against sales & revenue targets are among the key result areas which affect appraisal, rewards and career growth in the role of Relationship Manager Requirements
- UAE market banking experience with relevance to Wealth Management as well as UAE investor psyche is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments market knowledge
- Good knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment as well as cultural understanding of referral market.
Front Line Bank Tellers
We need fort line tellers for this bank and finance company in Dubai, if you have experience in banking or cash handling experience, please send in your resume, salaries will start at 4000 AED per month
Business Development Manager Dubai
A leading company in Dubai is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager. The Candidate must elicit exceptional skills in terms of understanding of Interior Design, The Candidate is expected to carry the full responsibility for the delivery of overall project requirements from concept up to completion. The role will require one to coordinate all design & fit out related matters associated to the project.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Skills and Abilities:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Only holders of Business Management Degree and experience of 3-5 years in Interior Designing related field may apply.
Determine the client's goals and requirements of the project.
Familiarity and comprehension of working on BOQ and tender documents.
Holding UAE Driving licence.
Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities, recommending equity investments. salary is negotiable
We have vacancies in investments sector for Sales Executives and Team Leaders for investments company offering fiannce products (Forex, stocks).
• Initial screening of customers.
• Providing neat, accurate, and complete documentation required for each products sold
• To achieve or exceed assigned sales targets and perform within service standard
•Selling the retail facilities, services and products of all types to reach the sales goals placed by the Line Manager.
• Managing client relationships and executing clients’ transactions, ensuring and that client have access to up-to-date market and pricing information
• Minimum of 1 year bank or other financial company experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in selling relevant banking/financial products.
• Ability to develop and manage personal relationship at all levels.
• Excellent knowledge of banking/financial product selling policies
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent management skills.
• Open to all nationality
Director Financial Institutions
Brief Role Summary:
• Lead the origination and client relationship management for a portfolio of International Corporate Clients
• Lead and coach Assistant RMs working closely with product partners
• Focus on a range of Corporate banking products and services, with emphasis on those delivering NFR
• Active engagement and high level contacts with senior executives within clients
• Maintain a strong working relationship with Credit, Legal and Compliance and other key stakeholders
* Close ties exist with key stakeholders eg. Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Corporate Finance Risk, Country CEOs, Service Delivery,
2-3 years experience
good communication skill
- deliver the necessary presentation to new clients to improve company market position and achieve financial growth.
- identify the new business opportunities including new markets, new areas, trends, customers, products and services
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- have a good understanding of the companies financial products and be able to advice others about them.
Job Type: Full-time