MEP Draftsman for a contracting company in Dubai. With at least 2 years experience in MEP drafting in a contracting/construction company. Send CV
The candidate must be honest, hardworking and a hold a high value of integrity and wants exceed the clients expectations at all times.
1. Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs. 2. Proven Working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new concepts ).
3. Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
4. Determine the clients goals and requirements of the project.
5. Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts and relevant drawings.
6. Specify and quantify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
7. Prepare final plans and construction drawings, using computer applications. 8. Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
9. Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied.
Tekla Steel Detailer/Drafter
For our Dubai office, MACOBO LLC is seeking a Tekla Steel Detailer/Drafter. You have a minimum of 3 years experience in TEKLA steel detailing. As Steel Detailer, you will be responsible for detailing all parts of metal building systems, including structural steel, wall and roof panel, and trim to ensure all components fit together correctly as part of a complete design solution.You will work in a small team at our Dubai office and communicate (in English) with the engineers and architects from our Belgian Office. You possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in TEKLA
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Steel detailing
• 3-5 years experience in structural design and drafting
• Working knowledge of civil construction projects
• Knowledge of electricity and MEP is a plus
• Strong Commitment to detail and deadlines and to continuous improvement
• Understanding of basic design and construction sequence concepts
• Candidate must have good analytical skills for understanding basic engineering computations, plus the ability to trouble shoot and resolve computer software issues
CAD Operators Dubai
CAD OPERATORS DUBAI
2x Cad Operators
Minimum 3 years experience in designing residential homes. A degree or a diploma in drafting / architecture is preferred and a proven track record of working for the right companies. Salary negotiable
We are looking for a young, confident and enthusiastic Structural Steel Tekla Draftsman for our group of companies. Should have Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering. Candidate must be a dedicated career oriented with skills in the field of Structural STEEL detailing, modeling, 3D etc. with expertise in Auto CAD, Tekla and StaadPro and having proficiency in the the English Language. Only Candidates with above mentioned qualification should apply
Dubai Design Group
Architect Interior Detailer and Visualizer Dubai
- Candidate must have several years of experience and very good knowledge of 3D Visualization using Sketchup and Vray (NO 3D Max please)
- Must have the knowledge creating 3D Walkthroughs
- Proficient in the following software's Autocad, Photoshop, MS office Applications
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Interior Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Full Architectural Detail Drawings for Tender Submission
- Must have the knowledge to produce Bill of Quantities and Specifications
- Must be hardworking and self motivated
- Must possess very good English communication skills in written & oral, salary negotiable ny employer
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Interfaced with officers of the department to attain details of materials and equipments.
• Responsible for designing and preparing working plans, scale drawings and charts in detail.
• Also prepared electronic layouts scale drawings, charts, requirements of material and equipments provided by customers, departmental contacts and consultants through specifications and sketches.
• Responsible for controlling and renovated files that are received from departmental contacts and consultants.
• Done other basic calculations to determine strength of materials, layout of charts and other structural requirements.
• Responsible for performing other tasks.
3D Designer Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s Reputable Events Company, making a room for a talented and enthusiastic 3D Designer.
The primary function of this role is to work as a member of the Design Team producing the visual design concept for every client using different colors, illustrations, simulation and various print and layout techniques for an Events Management and Exhibition environment.
Candidate Requirements :
Ø Five years minimum experience in design production in the Events industry.
Ø Should be an expert in Autocad, 3D Max, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Ø Should be experienced in making stage designs, backdrops, seating layouts and other event elements.
Ø College graduate or a degree holder.
Ø Strong understanding of production process and Events development.
Ø Can work in tight deadlines.