Data Entry Clerk (full-time)
Our company is looking for a Data Entry Clerk with knowledge on Accounting and Inventory Management.
Male or Female, any Nationality need to apply.
HR/ Admin assistant Dubai
RP visa application/ renewal for the Dubai company employees
Registering/ Renewal of Dubai company with different Govt Bodies
Accomodation, OTB and pick up planning for Dubai consultants
Maintenance and Renewal of the offices
Maintenance and Renewal of the various Guest Houses
Allowance and Expense Distribution
Utility Bill payments of all the offices and Guest houses in UAE
HR related document issuance ( Various certificates/ NOC, etc)
Employee/ Labour contract collection / submission
Excel Global Investment------Community Manager Dubai-------Perform general admin duties - Assist documentation and data entry duties - Handle filing of documents and storing of materials - Other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor Requirements: - Monday to Friday - Working Hours: 9am to 6pm - Able to commence work on short notice period - Computer literate, Excel and Word proficient - Able to commit to overtime when required
Looking for a competent Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. Duties include organizing and maintaining the executive’s schedule and assisting them by performing various of administrative tasks.
Must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. Through their diligence and work competence, executives will focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying about other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to streamlining the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried out timely and efficiently.
Proficient in computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office applications and Strong typing skills, 50+ wpm
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field
Our company is looking to hire highly motivated and experienced individuals who can help us expand our operations in Dubai and liaise with associated companies in Japan. Highly competitive salary and working conditions.
4000 to 5000 AED/month
- Providing advice to clients for setting up businesses in Dubai
- Preparing documentation required to set up businesses in Dubai
- Liaising with government entities such as immigration and public notaries
- Organising and keeping track of schedules and appointments
- Carrying out market research and creating reports for senior management
- Being responsible for client accounts
- Recruitment of new staff in the future
- Data management and filing
Requirements and Preferences:
- Female Filipino applicants preferred
- Must be able to write and speak in English clearly
- High degree of etiquette, personal hygiene and customer service attitude
- Able to find tasks and work independently without micromanagement
- Japanese language skills highly sought (higher salary range available)
Admin Officer Dubai
As an Admin you will be responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. Supports operations by supervising staff; planning organizing and implementing administrative policies and procedures.
Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new equipment’s with attention to budgetary constraints.
Ensure operations are adhered to policies and regulations.
Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
Manage schedules and deadlines. Organize and supervise other office activities such as events etc.
Coordinate with various Government agencies in processing RERA Course and Brokers ID. In addition to processing visa’s and health Insurance.
Managing all HR activities.send resume
Administrative officer Dubai
CHECKING ALL EMAILS ON HOURLY BASIS MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF Ms WORD answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence maintaining diaries and arranging appointments Must be fluent in English & have knowledge in accounts & administration Must possess very good English communication skills
Document Controller Dubai
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.