SJS INTERNATIONAL TRADERS LLC
Assistant Accountant Dubai
Management of petty cash transactions.
Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
Preparation of statutory accounts.
Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
Once you gain some experience, you may be given more complex tasks such as:
Planning and budget control.
Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
Preparation of financial reports
Finance Administrator Dubai
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Processing of purchase and sales invoices, ensuring accounts payable and receivable are up to date
Daily business account and monthly client account reconciliations
To reconcile all commission statements from Providers
Compile monthly reports of commission breakdowns for our Financial Advisers
To request and chase any missing statements or funds due
To accurately input financial data and maintain and update information as required
To deal with Financial Adviser, Provider and internal queries in a friendly and efficient manner
Processing credit cards statements and expenses on a monthly basis
To organise and maintain filing, scanning and archiving for the Finance department
Assisting the Finance Director and Head of Accounts with ad hoc tasks
(The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and the role may require additional duties to be preformed from time to time)
DBW Corporation LLC is hiring for the position of Accountant/ Book Keeper in Dubai.
A leading group of companies in Dubai requires eligible candidates for the post of Accountant. Interested Candidates can apply with updated resume.
Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
Candidate should have bachelor degree of finance or other related degrees.
At least 2 years experience in a similar position in Dubai.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Planning, organizing and Problem analysis.
Strong communication skills.
A/R Clerk Dubai
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Finance Professionals Dubai
ORION Group, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in corporate finance and management
You should have a CA/CPA qualification along with leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in finance management and a strong conversance with banking and trade finance related matters.
A Construction Company in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Accountant
• Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
• Communicate routinely with the management on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports
• Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
• Provide reporting and budgeting as required by the Management.
• Manage company and project cash flow
• Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
• Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
• Knowledgeable with UAE VAT.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction Accounting or related field;
• 2 to 4 years on Construction Management or General Contracting or Subcontractor industry experience.
• Strong computer skills, including an intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills;
• General knowledge of AP, AR/Billing, PR, General Ledger;
• The ability to multi-task, work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines as necessary;
• Must be able to work independently and perform at a high level of accuracy; and
Job Track Me
Project Accountant Dubai
Project Accountant – Oil and Gas Dubai / AED 12000 Gross + Annual Benefits Leading Company is looking for a Project Accountant for their Oil & Gas sector. Your main responsibilities include Job Setup, Project Changes and Maintenance, Project Billing, Project Closing, WIP Valuation, Project Reporting and Monitoring
Sales and Business Development Manager Dubai
• Responsible and accountable for the marketing and sales function in the MEA region. Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the MEA market and tap market demands to position services and solutions of SNEL.
• Deliver against the business plan which includes revenue and P & L for the region.
• Ensure diversity of customers, geography and portfolio in the region.
• Manage and develop contacts, identify potential partnerships and develop vendor eco system to meet the goals of the region.
• Ensure key account management and customer delight
• End to end Bid Management responsibility which includes driving the RFx process by coordinating with the portfolio, finance and delivery teams in the head quarters.
• Ensure timely collection of receivables and proper execution of contracts.
General Management and Customer satisfaction
• General management responsibilities for the branch, which includes ensuring compliances, HR, admin and logistics management as required.
• Ensuring customer delight through relationship building, ensuring on time delivery with quality and handling escalations adeptly.
• Oversee delivery and be on top of project risks and cost factors.
Budgeting / Costing
• Responsible for the creation of annual departmental operating budgets in conjunction with the HQ
• Same as above regarding annual department capital budgets with justification analysis.
• Regularly report on, with explanation, approved department budget performance year to date